Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 min
Here are the ingredients:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) cold whipping cream Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Preparation and cooking:
- Stir together sugar and gelatin in small saucepan; stir in milk. Let stand 2 minutes to soften gelatin. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just begins to boil.
- Remove from heat. Immediately add chocolate chips; stir until melted. Stir in vanilla; cool to room temperature.
- Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff; gradually add chocolate mixture, folding gently just until blended. Spoon into serving dishes. Refrigerate. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired. 4 to 6 servings.