Here are the ingredients:
- About 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups all-purpose biscuit baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- About 1/4 cup sugar
Preparation and cooking:
- Heat oven to 190°C or 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in large bowl until smooth. Add baking mix and vanilla, then blend well. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until very lightly browned (do not overbake). Remove from oven; immediately press chocolate piece in center of each ball. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container. About 48 cookies.